Product Line Manager, VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud
- Palo Alto, CA
As a Product Line Manager for VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud, you will define our strategy and execution to meet compliance expectations from our customers on a global scale. Your scope of work will include work in public sector, finance, healthcare and insurance delivering certifications including: GovCloud, FedRAMP, DoD IL5, ICD, CNSSI and others.
This is a high visibility product management opportunity with global impact in a wide variety of compliance regulations and execution responsibility for specific features required to open regulated markets. You are someone that has a solid understanding of product management with recent experience in compliance that can apply your knowledge on a global scale.
You be an essential member of the VMware Cloud on AWS product team that reports up to the VP of Product. Your goals will be directly linked to metrics such as achieving and maintaining certifications, roadmap execution, and service adoption.
- Define the strategy for privacy, security, and compliance for VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud in collaboration with Engineering, Sales, Security and Legal teams.
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and define requirements to expand our products to regulated markets.
- Work with our engineering scrum teams to deliver the right features to address specific compliance use cases.
- Assist and train our global sales team.
- 5 years of experience in Product Management or Program Management
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
- Direct work experience with compliance audits in the last 3 years, including at least 2 of the following: FedRAMP, IL5, ICD, CNSSI, SOC, ISO 27001, PCI DSS.
- Familiarity with the technical concepts of compliance in public cloud environments including logical access control, secure coding principles, security architecture, network security, and privacy.
- We're team players. You'll do well if you're one too.
This position will perform work that the U.S. government has specified can only be performed by a U.S. citizen on U.S. soil, and therefore any offer will be contingent upon verification of both of these requirements
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top