Partner Sales Representative - EMEA
The Partner Sales Representative is a direct sales position in the VMware Carbon Black EMEA Inside Sales Organization. This opportunity will be working with DELL but based in the VMware Carbon Black Reading location. The Partner ISR is a VMware employee that sits in the call center of a designated reseller or vendor partner and drives VMware sales. The Partner ISR carries a Carbon Black security-specific sales quota within a designated territory/segment with and through a specific partner or vendor.
This position is responsible for key aspects of the sales cycle including building new opportunities, identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities and driving sales campaigns with their partner. Additional responsibilities include conducting sales enablement with the partner sales force. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates, drive awareness with VMW and partner sales teams and build incremental VMware opportunities. This role is a sales conduit between VMW sales teams and reseller/vendor sales teams. You will have proven direct sales experience and experience in the channel selling model.
- Primary sales driver for transactional business within an assigned region/segment and partner
- Pipeline Management: Forecasting and account opportunity detail
- Sales liaison between VMware inside and field sales and partner sales rep
- Execute demand generation programs and drive VMW CB prospecting campaigns with assigned partner
- Periodically assist VMW CB Channel team with new product/ program rollouts to assigned partner
- Ability to drive and enable Core and Partner reps in delivering Security Value Propositions and executing on all selling aspects for their Security Solutions
- Ability to cultivate and build positive relationships
- 3+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software, preferably in a channel model
- Experience in building/generating sales pipeline and demand generation programs
- Understanding and experience with channel sales model
- Consistent track record of quota achievement with a background of exceeding quota
- Knowledge in selling complex IT solutions/ products; Cybersecurity experience/knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills: phone, presentation and written
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
Our team looks for individuals who embody our values of humility, compassion, collaboration, respectfulness, integrity, and good-natured fun.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top