New Graduate- Business Operations Analyst, Telco and Edge Cloud Business Unit
- Alajuela, Costa Rica
Expected to start by July 2020 or as needed by Business Unit
VMware recognizes that today's students are tomorrow's trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers' digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything. Our customers are responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you've always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibility:
We are searching for a candidate that could act as a driver in one of the fastest growing businesses at VMware. The successful candidate will partner with the Telco and Edge Cloud team and other organizational stakeholders to provide scalable operational excellence that will enable the projected growth of Telco business. This candidate will drive sales processes, process improvement projects and provide critical business insight through data analysis that will help drive sales effectiveness.
• Provide business insight based on analysis of data trends and identify issues to support and steer business growth
• Manage key operational dashboards and status reports
• Support executive report out on Telco operational metrics
• Support performance processes and KPI measurements including forecasting, opportunity pipeline, sales compensation etc.
• Support processes and automation to improve process efficiencies
• Support process definition, documentation and training
• Support process enhancements with measurable results and alignment with cross functional stakeholders
• Communicate with internal VMware teams, both onshore and offshore, VMware customers and partners
• Work independently and effectively within and across teams
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
• High analytical skills
• Intermediate- Advanced Excel skills: run macros, pivot tables
• Knowledge using CRM applications; Salesforce.com, Oracle or SAP
• High organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to think creatively, take ownership of tasks and adapt to changing business requirements
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with attention to detail. Both in Spanish and English
• Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
• High level of accountability and integrity
• Work well in a global virtual environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing
• Experience with Tableau, Power BI, R, Python, Salesforce a plus
• Strength in researching, understanding and succinctly explaining complex business issues and analyzing business impacts
• Ability working with cross functional teams
• Effective presentation skills
This job opportunity is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top