New Graduate- Account Services Associate
- Atlanta, GA
New Graduate- Account Services Associate
Work Here. Transform Everywhere.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you're connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it's the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website.
We have the journey for you!
As well as working for one of the best technology companies in the world, under the leadership of the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor), the Academy Training program is designed to fast track our new graduate hires from training into successful careers in the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. We offer you in-depth training focused on our most exciting technologies, while growing your skills throughout the progression.
VMware's Global Services team focuses on one main mission: using our expertise in the cloud, virtualization, and digital transformation to provide superior customer support. Our team members bring expertise in several key lines of business, including Customer Solutions, Customer Success, Support Operations, Digital Platform, and Customer Advocacy. We use this wide array of knowledge to reimagine the entire customer experience, from adoption of solutions through utilization and support. That helps us create a more positive end-to-end customer experience and pursue our goal of creating VMware customers for life.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning MDM software solutions, Workspace ONE is actively seeking an Account Services Associate. As an Account Services Associate, you will interact daily with clients at multiple organizational levels and have the opportunity to further develop VMware's relationships to directly impact the company's bottom line. Serving as the first point of contact for our customers, our Account Services Associates drive client satisfaction by providing customer support to build relationships, resolve customer queries, and collaborate internally to drive resolutions.
- Review and assess incoming customer Support Requests
- Assist with initial product questions and technical queries
- Document and communicate business and technical requirements
- Process client requests and technical issues in accordance with the Account Services Team operating procedures
- Follow up on customer requests and act as customer's advocate to Workspace ONE internally
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve customer queries
- Pursing a Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work with clients to identify, clarify and capture complex technical requirements.
- Account Management or Client Services experience in a B2B environment supporting clients with recurring revenue
- Positive, problem-solving personality, strong creative thinking, and ability to operate with little
- Professional attitude and presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Hands-on familiarity with major productivity tools (i.e., Microsoft Office or similar)
- Experience working for a software vendor in the enterprise IT space
- Some experience with key marketing tools (Salesforce Lightning, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top