New Grad - Product Marketing Manager - Cloud Services Business Unit
- Palo Alto, CA
Work Here. Transform Everywhere.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you're connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it's the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out ourwebsite
Job Role and Responsibilities:
TheVMware CloudService Business UnitisseekingaProduct Marketing Manager to join theteam to helpaccelerate VMware's momentum in the multi-cloud world byhelping grow the adoption ofinnovativeVMware solutions,cloudsand services by our cloud partners.You will helpownkey parts of our subscription businessandexecute on marketing strategiesto drive awareness and adoption.In this role, you will assist with driving and amplifying VMware'scloudmessagewhileworking with different teams such as Product Management, Technical Marketing, Sales, and Corporate Marketing. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in creating marketing materials including presentations, web pages, collateral,blogs, and more.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and interest in the new solution offerings.
- Provide market research and competitive analysis for ourbrand newproducts and solutions
- Engage with peers on other marketing initiatives to help supplyfresh ideas
- Pursuing an MBA orBachelor'sdegree in Business Administration,Marketing,Engineering, or relevant field of study.
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity
- Strong social skills, including good communication and the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
- Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Ability working with cross functional teams
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Priorhigh-techwork experience a plus
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top