New Grad - Academy Program - Associate Client Solutions Executive
- Ponca City, OK
Start Date: July 2021
Job nature: Technical Sales
Work Here. Transform Everywhere.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you're connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it's the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website.
We have the journey for you!
As well as working for one of the best technology companies in the world, under the leadership of the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor), the Academy Training program is designed to fast track our new graduate hires from training into successful careers in the Worldwide Sales and Services organization. We offer you in-depth training focused on our most exciting technologies, while growing your skills throughout the progression.
VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO)
In the Professional Services team, we are responsible for the successful deployment and adoption of VMware software by our Customers across Southeast Asia and Korea, transforming and bring value to our customers, deliver IT services and solutions to their businesses.
We are seeking talented individuals like you to join and bring your skills and knowledge.We are passionate about our customers and our team. You will be creating a positive brand around our solutions and building a strong pipeline in your territory to achieve your revenue targets.
Your success will come from your passion, resilience and patience. Are you curious to discover innovative ways of working? Do you want to join one of the world's top software companies and a recognised Great Place to Work?
The Associate Client Solutions Executive is primarily responsible for identifying, developing and closing Consulting, Education and TAM services business through the following activities.
Your exciting scope:
- Work in collaboration with the Accounts, Advisory, Solutions Architecture, Services Delivery and Proposal Desk teams to develop proposals, align opportunities with account planning, and deliver compelling sales presentations to customers
- Gather customers' business and IT requirements and understand their goals, objectives, strategies, decision-making and procurement processes
- Position VMware products and services' ability to meet customers' technology and business outcomes
- Understand sales strategies and develop services proposals that are align to these strategies
- Develop value-based propositions, craft and sell solutions mapped to customer's business outcomes
- Deliver a positive customer experience via our sales model, while maximizing revenue and margin generation
Planning and forecasting:
- Develop and accelerate pipeline of opportunities to closure
- Maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure appropriate velocity and coverage to meet quarterly targets for bookings and contract execution
- Prepare for regular pipeline reviews to ensure you can clearly articulate the health and quality of pipelines, learnings from wins and losses, and escalations for support to improve win rate
- A Bachelor's in computing/ computer science/ computer engineering/ information systems, or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint/ Excel/ Word) skills
- Excellent social and communication skill (both written and verbal)
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment
- Ability to travel (up to 20%) as needed within the region.
Preferred Skills (good to have):
- Hands-on IT Consulting/ IT Sales experiences from either internships, co-ops, work experience, and/or projects
- Technical knowledge/ hands-on experiences of VMware products
- Client-facing work experiences and thrives in culturally diverse environments
- Application development experiences and/or development of integrated systems/ solutions (helpful)
- Experienced in Enterprise Architecture fundamentals, methods and concepts, IT governance, business process management, and IT implementation (helpful)
- Additional professional certifications - VMware and/or other leading principal vendors, Project Management, TOGAF, ITIL Foundation (or Advanced), and COBIT (helpful)
Find out more:
Click to view: VMware Graduate Program
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top