MTS2/MTS3/Sr. MTS-App Infrastructure-C/C++/Python/Golang
- Bangalore, India
Job Role and Responsibility:
ESXi App Infrastructure team is part of the Core Platforms Group responsible for ESXi operating system and core virtualisation infrastructure.
We are looking for smart engineers interested in systems software and distributed systems. Engineers get to design and implement operating system/ platform infrastructure features for efficiently running user applications on ESXi. They will work with various other ESXi teams to design and deliver new functionality and operating environment needed to run various applications.
The responsibilities for this role are the following:
Help design, lead and implement innovative new solutions for our domain - OS/Platform Infrastructure. Participate with the team in technical discussions, architectural decisions and problem-solving exercises. Interact with peers in the team (and even outside the team) on issues dealing with our product solution. These interactions may be with Development/QA Engineers, Product Managers, Documentation specialists, Technical Marking etc.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or similar fields.
- 5+ years of relevant experience for Master's and 7+ for Bachelor's degree.
- A good system programming background
- Strong C programming skills.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experience in any of the open source projects.
- Knowledge of C++, Python and GoLang
- Good knowledge of distributed systems, algorithms, data structures and object-oriented concepts.
- Experience in developing modular and extensible code
- Working experience in delivering solutions in service model.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top