Member of Technical Staff - System and Scale Automation
- Palo Alto, CA
For the second year, VMware SD-WAN™ by VeloCloud® leads the WAN Edge Infrastructure market, continuing to be placed furthest in Completeness of Vision and highest in Ability to Execute. VeloCloud, now part of VMware is the only complete solution with all the key elements of a Cloud-Delivered WAN. VeloCloud dramatically simplifies the WAN by delivering virtualized services from the cloud to branch offices and mobile users everywhere. VeloCloud services deliver enterprise grade performance, visibility and control over both Internet and private networks, combining the economy of the Internet with the flexibility of the cloud. More information is available at http://www.velocloud.com
Do you love to make new things, design and develop technologies that will be used by legions of people? Do you want to learn about new groundbreaking networking and cloud technologies in a hands-on, fun and exhilarating environment? Then come join us. We pay as much attention to building a culture of fast learning in a fun and trustworthy environment as we do to building our products.
Learn Fast, Trust each other, Have Fun. That embodies the culture of VeloCloud by VMware.
- Partner with various teams to automate Scalability and System test cases of VeloCloud solution.
- Work cross functionally in an Agile/Scrum environment alongside Development and Product Management to deliver high quality solutions
- Participate in product and feature design with Development and Product Management
- Act as an emerging lead developer with vision for the QE team, always focusing on solving problems and implementing scalable automation framework
- Influence efficiency of the Scrum team by removing impediments that arise.
- MS in Engineering, Science, Technology, Computer Science or bachelor's 4+ years of work experience
- Solid Experience with designing and building end to end automation framework & tools integration using Object Oriented Designs
- 2-3 years of solid experience on automation framework development for networking products.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in system, solution scale and performance automation.
- Strong Hands-on with Object oriented scripting languages (C, Python, Shell scripting), Algorithms, Data structures, design patterns, memory management, remote debugging
- Good knowledge on Cloud infrastructure (vSphere, KVM etc)
- Good knowledge on Networking skills (VLAN, Routing, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP)
- Experience with Dev & CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, JIRA
- Prior Agile/Scrum work experience
- Able to work independently and collaboratively using sound judgment in decision-making
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills with strong analytical, problem solving and project management ability
- Organized and able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment
Back to top