Member of Technical Staff QE
- Pune, India
VMware Carbon Black is seeking a smart, energetic, and technically curious engineer to join our team and help us deliver high quality, endpoint protection for macOS!
The ideal engineer will possess the technical flexibility and programming/debugging skills to work with both product code and test automation code effectively, as we find and resolve bugs before shipping each product release. Automation is key to our ability to develop an agile, fast paced development process, and you will contribute in a pivotal way to our automation code and infrastructure.
You will have the opportunity to partner with and learn from teams of excellent, highly technical automation engineers and developers, improving the system quality and coverage. If you are the kind of programmer that wants to grow technically while making a meaningful contribution to cutting edge software that does some good in the world, join VMware Carbon Black!
What You'll Do
- Design and implement automated tests for a cutting edge cybersecurity product
- Improve and maintain test infrastructure
- Discover, investigate, diagnose and report automated test failures
- Train other engineers on your team so that they can contribute automated tests easily
- Be an active participant in guiding the automation effort
- Bring best practices into that effort
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years' experience programming using Python
- Strong experience developing automated tests and/or automated testing frameworks (Selenium, git, or Jenkins experience would be a plus)
- Understanding of macOS concepts
- Experience with C/C++ programming is a plus
- Experience with Security Software
JoinCarbonBlackPune referral campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top