Member of Technical Staff Developer (Returnship Opportunity)
- Bangalore, India
Eligibly Criteria: VMware would be providing a 6-month returnship platform for women who are currently on a career break. They would be given on the job training through this program.
Our team is looking for women engineers who embody the values of humility, empathy, and collaboration.
The following criteria is preferred:
- Women who have 5+ years of experience
- Career Break between 2 to 5 years
- India Citizen
Job Description -
We are looking for passionate women engineers who want to change the their status quo. The candidate should have a right mindset and a passion for the craft of software engineering. Technologies come and go, but that excites you because of the endless possibilities it creates. If you're looking for a collaborative environment whose teams care about the product they are creating, how they create it, and the impact it has on customers' business objectives.
- You should have a background with Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) with minimum 5 years of substantial professional experience
- Good programming skills in Java or .Net or C++ or C# (Any one is also suitable)
- You should have good programming and troubleshooting skill with attention to detail
- You should display a passion for technology and learning
- Work on expanding your breadth of knowledge / interest on multiple clouds
- Obsess over quality in the product you create, and the code you write
• You love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
• You love working with some of the best engineers, product managers and architects around the world
• You strive to excel and to innovate
• Good communication Skills
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top