We are building the biggest Megacloud that you've never heard of.
We are a powerful services platform that enables cloud providers around the world to run thriving, profitable cloud businesses.
We enable both private and multi-tenant cloud service delivery capabilities across a global VMware vSphere-based cloud footprint. And we just announced Cloud Director Service, running on AWS and soon to run on Azure and other public clouds.It's an exciting time to be here. We are looking for some great engineers to join us.
Job Role and Responsibility:
You have an analytical mind and a passion for software engineering. You're excited by Cloud Computing, and the customer experience in everything you build. You're looking for a collaborative environment whose teams care about the product they are creating, how they create it, and the impact it has on customers business objectives.
Excellent candidates will have experience with the following:
• Producing high quality, well-documented code with test automation.
• Produce software designs to support long-term maintainability and extensibility of code.
• Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a full-stack Scrum team.
• Collaborate with other technologists, product management, Global Support Services and other stakeholders to ensure timely high quality VMware vCloud Director releases
• Advance your technical skills in an environment that looks to strengthen them.
• 3+ years Java backend experience
• Agile Scrum
• Container Orchestration
• Test Automation
• Preferable would be working experience with DevOps, SaaS & Angular.
JoinCSBU referral campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.