Marketing Business System Analyst(AEM, architecture, Adobe analytics experience is required)
- Bangalore, India
As a part of VMWARE IT team catering to VMware Marketing business we are looking for a talented Adobe Stack Product Owner with excellent technical, communication skills and innovative mindset. Our seasoned IT leadership team is dedicated to hiring and supporting top IT and engineering talent, creating an intellectually-stimulating and team-oriented environment, and driving VMware's IT organization to be truly cutting edge.
Core skills of this position include Adobe Stack, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Audience Manager and Test&Target.
Must have completed at least 1 mid to large scale projects using above technologies.
Adobe Stack Product Owner will be responsible for functional requirements and design using various Adobe products. The candidate will be working on large scale business transformational initiatives and will be involved in providing right technical recommendations.
- Actively participate and work with business teams to understand and document functional & technical requirements.
- Actively participate and work with business teams to understand, document functional & technical requirements for front end and backend user interface applications using Adobe stack.
- Organizing business demos and managing business communications.
- Managing backlogs
- Write and execute unit tests cases for the developed functionalities
- Research various analytics platform capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
- Follow set processes. Find gaps and suggest improvements.
- Marketing ecosystem functional expertise with Adobe Stack
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Stack, AEM, Adobe Marketing Cloud, DMP and AAM
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner
- Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
- Logical/Perceptive, problem solving, detail oriented, solution oriented
• 5+ Years of hands on BSA/Product Owner Experience
• Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
• Must have experience preparing functional specifications, detailed documents and developing test cases
• Experienced in agile development methodologies and software delivery lifecycle
• Bachelors Degree in CS or Equivalent with 5+ years relevant technical experience.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top