Junior Software Engineer - vRA Cloud
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Are you passionate about high-quality software and code standards? Do you enjoy working with world-class engineers, who push themselves and their peers to the limits?
Join our VMware Cloud Automation team and help drive the evolution of our next-generation Cloud Management Platform. Our team strives to provide the best-in-class cloud automation platform that enables self-service multicloud environments. We support and provide management across all major public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP, as well as hybrid-clouds such as VMware SDDC. Our product, vRealize Automation, gives customers increased agility, productivity, and efficiency through self-service automation, by reducing the complexity of their IT environment, streamlining IT processes, and delivering a DevOps-ready automation platform.
As part of the team you will get to work on meaningful problems, develop products for cloud scale, provide highly-performant interfaces to very large data sets, tackle interesting challenges, and implement self-healing systems. Our products are undergoing rapid change, and most of your work will be on new code using some of the most current frameworks and libraries.
The exact area of the product that you work on will depend on your skills and interests. You will help us translate our vision for a cross-cloud architecture into a scalable, micro-services based product. You will build extraordinary products and architecturally-sound systems that are aligned with our business needs. As a member of our team you will develop and improve the Automation and Orchestration products working closely with other specialists and product managers in our organization.
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Java development
- Good understanding of core computer science fundamentals as algorithms, data structures, operating systems, distributed systems, and multi-threaded programming
- Ability to work independently on assignments as well as a part of a distributed team
- Flexibility in learning new programming languages, frameworks, and tools
- Experience with test automation frameworks is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Opportunity to tackle tough problems as part an elite engineering team
- Attractive compensation package with competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, and long-term incentives
- Individual career growth enhanced by learning and development programs, objective performance assessment, and opportunity to work with international teams on various projects
- Healthy work environment with company sponsored medical insurance program, sport activities, and open communication
- Work-life balance tailored to your needs, paid vacation, paid sick leave, regular celebrations events
Back to top