Junior Recruiter (Contract Role)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
VMware software powers the world's complex digital infrastructure. The company's compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings provide a dynamic and efficient digital foundation to over 500,000 customers globally, aided by an ecosystem of 75,000 partners. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, this year VMware celebrates twenty years of breakthrough innovation benefiting business and society. With 2016 revenue of $7.09 billion, VMware is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and has over 500,000 customers and 75,000 partners worldwide.
At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights.
Given the continued fast growth at VMWare Bulgaria and the ever-increasing hiring demand it's an exciting time to join the VMware Talent Acquisition team. This role is part of our sourcing team and if you join it you will play a huge part in bringing the best and brightest to VMware.
• Focused entirely on passive and/or external candidate generation
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
• Craft and send recruiting emails
• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
• Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
• Coordinate with recruiters and hiring managers to determine position requirements
• Manage internal ecosystem gaining referrals from current employees
• Promote our employer brand online and offline
• Maintain candidate databases
• Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
• Be part of ongoing transformational projects
• Performance of 'on demand' talent pool research and data analysis designed to meet requested business requirements
• 2+ years of recruitment agency or inhouse recruiting experience
• Proficiency with standard office software, such as the MS suite and MS SharePoint
• Organized with demonstrated ability to multi-task
• User experience and knowledge of internet sourcing
• Ability to utilize web aggregator tools, eg LinkedIn
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with metrics, numbers and trends
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience and familiarity with tracking systems and prospect tracking systems
• Ability to build strong professional working relationship with internal business units
• Research experience a definite plus
• BA/BS degree desired
• Languages: English
This VMware position currently offers an initial contract through a third party company.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top