JAVA Dev MTS3/SMTS
VMware (NYSE: VMW), the global leader in cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven virtualization solutions that significantly reduce IT complexity. VMware accelerates an organization's transition to cloud computing, while preserving existing IT investments and enabling more efficient, agile service delivery without compromising control. Organizations rely on VMware, its partners and its industry-leading virtual infrastructure platform, VMware vSphere, to energize their business through IT, while saving energy-financial, human and the Earth's. With 2018 revenues of $8.9 billion, VMware has more than 170,000 customers and 35,000 partners worldwide. VMware's award-winning technology, market-leading position and culture of excellence provide our 22,000+ employees in 40+ locations worldwide with a platform for professional growth and the excitement of being an early-stage innovator.
Our seasoned IT leadership team has experience working for leading Fortune 500 and start-up companies and is dedicated to hiring and supporting top IT and engineering talent, creating an intellectually stimulating and team-oriented environment, and driving VMware's IT organization to be truly cutting edge.
The Sr. Cloud-Native Technical Engineer/Architect for SaaS GTM, Product Configurations will be responsible for the business enablement for SaaS subscription commerce, SaaS on-demand Cloud services product configurations, Disti API led marketplace integrations, Customer/channels cloud services self-service management, CPQ, offer enablement modeling as a portfolio using Cloud-Native Web Technologies which includes Kubernetes container management, React, REST APIs, Elastic, Redis, Kafka, Nosql/Sql, Java/Sprint, Client MVC, NodeJs.The candidate will be doing hands on technical architecture, design, framework development to build out the commerce GTM and product configuration solutions agnostic to RTMs for VMware.H/S should have exceptional communication skills, interpersonal skills, functional and technical skills in commercial processes and subscription lifecycle business enablement, in addition being a cloud-native application development SME.In this role you will embrace and adhere to product standards, processes and methodologies.
• Understands all aspects of offer management, Product configuration management, rules definition, designing rules engine, integrations with CPQ, Quote to cash, order management, SaaS business Subscription lifecycle enablement for follow-on purchases etc.
• Lead the technical solution architecture, design, application development
• Build and develop cloud-native web application solutions using technologies like Kubernetes container management, React, REST APIs, Elastic, Redis, Kafka, Nosql/Sql, Java/Sprint, Client MVC, NodeJs
• Build best practices
• Establish and maintain relationship with stakeholders, peer architects and engineering teams across the globe
• Manage the project and deliver in a fast-paced support environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, stakeholder management, on-time delivery and efficient task execution.
• Work with global development teams - India, US locations.
• Expert knowledge of Product configurations, Rules engine, APIs and Cloud-Native technologies like Kubernetes container management, React, REST APIs, Elastic, Redis, Kafka, Nosql/Sql, Java/Sprint, Client MVC, NodeJs
• Expert level Technical background in software application development and its lifecycle methods using Agile.
• Knowledge of data migration & integration tools and methodologies using Kafka
• Micro Services APIs Design and Development
• Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
• Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner
• Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
• Logical/Perceptive, problem solving, detail oriented, solution oriented
• 8+ Years of experiences as a Sr. Cloud-Native Expert engineer / architect
• Thorough understanding of SaaS subscription commerce, online eCommerce, CPQ, Quote-to-cash, Renewals management, order management, financials etc.
• Solid understanding of SaaS business processes includes SaaS GTM, SaaS product configurations, customer journeys , commercial lifecycle processes
• 4+ years of experience building enterprise applications at large enterprise (2B+ annual revenue)
• Excellent verbal communication skills in articulating the latest technology trend
• Knowledge ofSDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
• Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing frameworks using Cloud-Native technologies mentioned above.
• Bachelors Degree in CS or Equivalent with 12+ years relevant technical experience, MS Degree preferred
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top