Internship in Finance
- Sofia, Bulgaria
VMware recognizes that today's students are tomorrow's leaders and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
Do you love being part of a collaborate workplace culture? Do you thrive under the challenge of meeting deadlines?
You will work in the Global Finance Team which is driving the financial planning and analysis for the Sales Organization. The role will also include reporting and business partnering to drive meaningful business decisions based on financial information.
You will facilitate a better understanding of the drivers of our business and future investments, by proposing implementation of new or adapted metrics
You will possess the ability to analyze existing processes and improve or implement new processes as necessary as the organization grows.
As an Intern at VMware, you'll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You'll take ownership of meaningful projects and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience.
- Support the Sales Finance Team group through OPEX forecasting processes
- Prepare and submit accurate accruals and reconciliations on a timely basis
- Variance analysis
- Track purchase requisitions
- Provide ad-hoc reporting support to finance team and business partners
- Drives automation
- Keen interest in Finance
- Student currently enrolled in a degree program in Business, Finance, or Accounting (studying might be at any level: Bachelor's, Master's, MBA or Ph.D.)
- Great attention to detail and focus on producing a high-quality product
- Excellent command of English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
- Strong initiative and desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a remote environment
Why our Internship Program is the best:
• Real-life projects - excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
• Mentorship - experts will help you achieve your full potential.
• Unique atmosphere - Where the emphasis is on perfection, innovation, openness and collaboration.
• Healthy work environment - Food & Beverage program, sport activities, open communication
• Flexibility - Opportunity to choose between working schemes, fitting both yours and the project's needs
• Excellent compensation package
If you believe VMware is the place for you, apply now! If we find your profile suitable, a recruiter will get in touch with you regarding the next steps.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top