Intern - EUC - System Test
VMware recognizes that today's students are tomorrow's trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you're connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it's the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As an Intern or New Graduate at VMware, you'll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You'll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture projects and springboard into an impactful career. At VMware, you will become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience. You'll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
- Drive automation efforts; build/enhance automation platform that will enable team to write automation tests quickly and efficiently.
- Work independently as well as in a team of engineers for designing and automating test cases.
- Work with different teams (Development/Product Management/Operation/Support) to collect necessary information to improve and enhance existing test coverage.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field of study
- Strong Debugging Skills
- Coursework (in some) of the following: Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Distributed Systems, or Web Development
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills with strong analytical and problem solving
- Organized and able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge with Atlassian's suite of products (Jira, Stash, Confluence, etc.) preferred
Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in the U.S. may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles for which these Internships may prepare you.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Meet Some of VMware Carbon Black's Employees
Stacia T.Regional Sales Engineer
Stacia demonstrates VMware Carbon Black’s technology to prospective customers. Once they’ve signed on, she ensures they know how to use the products and receive all the resources they need.
Back to top