Inside Sales Specialist
- Ponca City, OK
We are building out a team of Inside Sales i-Specialists across Asia Pacific based in the Inside Sales Team Hubs in Singapore.
The "Inside Sales i-Specialist" will be a core member of the team helping to grow VMware's new businesses in the relevant solution segments. "Future Ready" solutions portfolio based on End User Computing, Cloud, Networking and Security areas & Customer User Case solutions. The i-Specialist will work in our Inside Sales hubs to generate demand, pipeline and revenue for our "Future Ready" solutions.
The i-Specialists will own a revenue quota number for a territory/region and the focus will be on net new acquisition accounts and be responsible for collaborating with our core Inside Sales teams, Partner Sales teams, and Solution Provider ecosystem. Knowledge of computer hardware and/or software sales is a must. An understanding of and passion for the Cloud or Software-as-a-Service marketplace is a requirement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Will carry your own quota for assigned territory in addition to assisting the field sales team on some deals
- Identify and establish relationships with new business prospects
- Navigate org charts through outbound prospecting to identify new opportunities
- Sell/Market to large audiences (1: many) utilizing web conferencing technologies
- Manage and maintain accurate account and opportunity details in Salesforce.
- Accountable for helping create pipeline and establish opportunities with our customers and partners.
- Collaborate with Inside & Field Core sales, BU Specialists & SE's and Partner sales leaders to ensure proper engagement on these solutions centric opportunities to ensure the best customer experience with VMWare across potentially multiple solutions teams.
- Drive the sales of add-on services and value services of existing customers.
- Support core Inside Sales enablement activities to drive further understanding of Solution offerings
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to communicate in Korea and/or English
- Sales experience with VMware Horizon, Workspace ONE, Citrix Xen Desktop/XenApp and Microsoft SCCM/Intune highly desirable
- Experience with endpoint security , NGAV or EDR technology will be advantageous
- Proven ability to assimilate into a team environment and works in challenging teaming situation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage many diverse projects simultaneously
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge of company infrastructure, operations, contacts, and buying cycles
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- The ability to interact professionally and reliably with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors etc.
- Ability to work within a team environment and build rapport.
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Ability to take self-initiative, be proactive and ability to multitask, prioritize workload
- An open mindset to new ideas and suggestions.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make decisions.
- Proficient with digital technology and social media
- Exemplary verbal and written English communication skills and attention to detail
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years of sales experience in computer hardware, software, or online services is required
- SaaS selling experience is a MUST
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Willingness to learn and attend bi-weekly solutions enablement sessions
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity are a must
- Customer Satisfaction focused
- Attention to detail and understanding of subscription sales and ordering.
- Need to be familiar with computers and technology and comfortable using the Microsoft Windows operating system and Microsoft Outlook
- Must be open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback) and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results
This position is eligible for JoinInsideSalesTeam referral campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top