Inside Sales Representative
- Ponca City, OK
The Inside Sales Representative team is aligned to our sales regions and is a direct quota carrying role which focuses on our commercial accounts.
This Inside Sales Representative will focus on commercial accounts and will be responsible for all duties from prospecting to closing out on opportunities in this sector in partnership with the field sales and channel team to ensure the greatest results are achieved.
- Develop and actively pursue list of potential customers by creating individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Call on and develop relationships with new prospects in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Present products and services to new corporate accounts
- Meet/Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report. Experience and understanding of a Sales funnel will be highly preferred.
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system
- Work with Account Management and Client Services teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the client product and organization
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown
- Perform other duties as assigned
· 3 years and above Sales experience in the IT Industry
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage many diverse projects simultaneously
· The ability to develop in-depth knowledge of company infrastructure, operations, contacts, and buying cycles
· Experience in building, generating, and managing a business plan across a territory
· Strong proficiency with Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook. Experience with Salesforce preferred
· The ability to interact professionally and reliably with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors etc.
· Ability to work within a team environment and build rapport.
· Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
· Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
· Ability to take self-initiative, be proactive and ability to multitask, prioritize workload
· Good communication skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia required to support the Malaysia market.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top