The global VMware Professional Services (PS) Organization drives and influences the success of each VMware implementation. The PS team is dedicated to the success of our customers and their digital strategies. The PS team ensures that VMware customers are successfully implementing and delivering against their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning solution that meets their defined business outcomes.
As a Client Solution Architect (CSA), you will be responsible for assisting with the PS design and scoping of services of outcome focussed solutions for our customers. The role will require you to understand the products, frameworks, and design patterns used for Vmware solutions. You will be working as part of a team with similar charters. To effectively build solutions to solve business problems it will be important to build a strong network among your peers and internal & external teams. You should be ready to learn about the pre-sales initiatives and programs to aid in delivering our solutions. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of Technical Skills, basic Business Acumen, and a strong bias for customer-centricity. You will be acting as a pre-sales technologist and should be prepared to quickly develop a broad understanding of Vmware and related technologies.
Job Responsibilities & Key Objectives:
- Native level of Italian or German as priority + fluent level of English
- Working in partnership with the core sales, services sales and delivery teams you will support the pre-sales activities for many engagements with customers to understand desired customer outcomes, technical objectives, and services requirements
- Working alongside colleagues from the CSA team be involved and coached in responding to larger deals
- Design high-level solutions to meet the business outcomes and IT objectives
- Ability to think past individual products and create end to end solutions to meet the business outcomes
- Effectively communicate the proposed services architecture to demonstrate its tangible value
- Ensure that proposals, services solution designs and Statements Of Work are technically sound using VMware's tools to ensure you accurately define the services and role-based Level Of Effort required to deliver the solution in line with VMware best practice and support guidelines
- Develop enablement collateral for new starters in a similar position
- Adhere to VMware PS sales process and methodologies on all opportunity pursuits
- Mastery of necessary tooling including PS Solution Builder
- Maintain proficiency in relevant VMware service offerings, value propositions, and representative case studies
- Ensure the solution being delivery
- The ideal candidate would have a point of view & an understanding of one of the following franchises: Multi-Cloud, Application Modernisation, Digital Workspace, Virtual Cloud Networking, Intrinsic Security
- Amazing office environment in the centre of Barcelona's tech HUB
- Being part of a rapidly-growing, international environment - we are currently over 100 colleagues and 30 nationalities from all over the world!
- Well established training plan, on-going coaching and real development opportunity (locally and globally)
- Competitive compensation + commissions
- Additional benefits, such as ticket restaurant, private health insurance, and gym allowance
- Team building events, such as company breakfast, summer and Christmas parties, etc
- Volunteering events organized by the company
- Daily coffee, fresh fruits and beverages
VMware PS is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with a full enablement plan and the opportunity to develop in the latest Software-Defined Datacenter or Digital Workspace technologies and solutions. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will be part of a dynamic team working in partnership with each other and with our customers. We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record and come with us on the next stage of our journey. We will sponsor your appropriate development through enablement and certification.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.