Horizon Cloud Service Developer
- Bangalore, India
- Be a significant contributor in a strong engineering team, spanning multiple geographies in a fast paced environment.
- Breathe, live and champion one or more architectural facets of the product, propose product roadmaps, nurture the migration into a pure cloud world.
- Focus towards the products' architectural goals, ability to take an open-ended problem, architect and design an elegant and comprehensible solution.
- Ability to lead a team, mentor engineers, be a champion for creative technical trends, cultivate a well-rounded technical mentality in the team.
- Be the champion for attaining a higher quality bar with emphasis on reliable automated tests with continuous integration in an agile environment.
- 8+ years as a developer and 2+ years of experience building cloud solutions and/or microservices.
- Track record of architecting, designing reusable, high-performant and scalable systems.
- Extensive experience in web technologies like JEE, RESTful APIs, Jersey, Spring, Hibernate
frameworks as well as experienced in databases such as Postgres, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Experienced in Linux deployments as well as on AWS / Azure public clouds
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
- You have strong verbal, written communication skills and a collaborative problem solving style.
- Bachelors / Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
JoinHorizonIndia referral campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top