Graduate Client Solutions Executive - CEMEA
Why work with VMware?
- We believe our technology is a force for good and at the heart of everything we do is our people
- Our culture fosters a fun, casual and inviting environment. Bring your true self to work!
- As a graduate you will receive training, support, and mentorship throughout your program
- Work as part of an inclusive international team and learn from some of the best in the business
- Enjoy an environment where your ideas matter, where you can be creative and have a real impact
- 6-week structured training at the start of your VMware journey
- Opportunity to develop and grow in role or explore other areas of the business
- 40 paid hours of volunteering - either through our VMware programs or with an organization you care about
About Professional Services:
VMware Professional Services delivers revolutionizing data centres and IT enterprise network solutions through products and services. Our Professional team is responsible for delivering new solutions, building customer confidence, ensuring high product retention rates, helping customer to be satisfied with their investment and making durable relationship with VMware products and solutions.
About the Team:
We are responsible for driving a significant part of VMWare's revenue by co-innovating with our customers and partners. Our vision is to lead the digital transformation journey by driving the simplification and acceleration of IT solutions using VMware leading-edge technology and deliver the business outcomes our customers demand. Passionate about our Customers: our focus is on professional excellence and quality. We have a rich portfolio of consulting services aimed at bringing to bear the experience, expertise and methodology of our delivery teams around software defined Data Centre (SDDC), cloud automation, multi-cloud, IoT and workspace management. The team is committed to offering a collaborative and supportive working environment with an opportunity to develop in services sales. We promote an inclusive atmosphere where your voice will be heard, and where you will join a fun, dynamic team working in partnership with each other.
- Collaborating with an international team on prospects and deals across CEMEA
- Managing and prospecting a set of accounts within your territory
- Working to qualify and new leads and prospects
- Owning the sales cycle from solution through to negotiation and close
- Establishing direct relationships with partner representatives
- Working as a team with Sales and Presales Solution Consultants on customer Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Building new solutions for our customers by taking advantage of new VMware technologies
- Liaise with the VMware Key Stakeholders to secure deal and pricing approvals
- Presenting your solutions and proposals
- Working directly with clients to build trusted relationships
This is a Graduate Opportunity working in a collaborative, fast-growing and flexible working environment. Throughout your development in your role you will be given the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and own your own territory.
- Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's degree (Graduation date maximum of 12 months from start date)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with internal and external counterparts
- Passion for technology
- Interest in working directly with clients
- Ability to perform in a remote working environment
- Ability to travel as needed within the CEMEA region
- Fluent in both German and English
- Must be available for 19th July 2021 start date
- Ability to take initiative
- Active Listening
Please note that whileanyonewith a legal right to work in Germany may apply for this role, VMware is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top