Full Stack Developer - Emerging Technologies - remote opportunity
- Sofia, Bulgaria
VMware IT Apps - Emerging Technologies teamis looking for passionate engineers with a startup mindset and ready to solve business problems by applying technical engineering knowledge. You will be a part of the team which is continuously striving to learn & adapt new technologies to solve enterprise problems & to help internal business units realize their use cases.
You'll be part of a dynamic engineering team where a passion for innovation is a key to address technical problems, improve performance and scalability and focus on continuous improvement is of paramount importance.You will be part of the IT R&D team focused on mobility, IoT, AI/ML & other emerging technologies. As part of the job, you will work with architects, engineering managers, product managers, UX designers and other engineers of the team to deliver world class solutions.
This position is open for working remotely within Bulgaria.
- Background with Computer Science fundamentals (based on a B.E/B.Tech or ME/MS/M.Tech in CS or related field) with 3+ years of substantial professional experience
- Strong programming skills in Java Spring Boot
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Understanding of Micro Services architecture, REST APIs Design and Development
- Experience in Kubernetes, Kafka, Nosql, Python
- Experience in troubleshooting in Linux environment
- Exposure in integration of complex internal & external systems
- Exposure to mobile technologies like Android or iOS
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentive
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of worldwide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top