Fulfillment Operations Associate – EUC Business Operations
- Alajuela, Costa Rica
Fulfillment Operations Associate - EUC Business Operations
VMware is searching for a project associate to support the transformation of product fulfillment within EUC business operations. This contributor will work closely with key partners to solve immediate fulfillment gaps in process and work towards overall program improvement and automation.
As a fulfillment operations project associate, you will be responsible for assessing and improving each step of fulfillment for the portfolio of EUC products. Beginning with key partners with unique requirements, the associate will work with teams to understand and execute many functions of fulfillment for partner orders. The associate will also collaborate with those teams to establish a model of fulfillment focused on process automation, system integration, and operational reduction. (Teams e.g. sales, partners, partner operations, sales operations, order management).
The project associate's focus also includes assessing best process and practice for the business as a whole. The associate should use existing frameworks for automation and refinement, as well as coordinate change in the business on overall process, product, and system integration improvements.
The role requires an enthusiastic person with good communication skills, attention to business-critical details, and mindset for transformational improvement through automation.
- Primary business liaison and central internal point of contact for key partner order fulfillment
- Create and monitor dashboards and reports on fulfillment status and automation progress
- Verify data integrity and checks for order fulfillment with focus on automated data check
- Create and manage opportunities for each customer stage including trial and production
- Effectively communicate with sales and operations on process feedback and improvement
- Collaborate with product management, operations teams, and business development for automation and clear system integration with any process related to fulfillment
- Work with pricing and product teams to innovate and refine package change lifecycle
- Ensure ideal customer experience related to any EUC product through SaaS transformation initiatives
- Minimum 2 years in back office system automation, business operations, order management, or fulfillment
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, or related education experience in software product lifecycle and operations
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce.com suite of products and integration solutions
- Previous experience working with multiple teams, systems, and products simultaneously
- Superb written and verbal communication skills focused on organizational relationships and succinct operational accuracy
- Ability to assess business process and systems for automation opportunities, with communication and planning skills to establish process improvement plans
- Experience with offer setup, subscription management, billing, pricing, analytics, and monitoring
- Previous sales operations experience with attention to process automation
- Extensive work with partner and channel operations, focusing on provisioning and billing alignment
- Focus on business process improvement within SaaS software and subscription billing models
- Alignment and close with work sales for ideal product solution for customers
- B.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering or other engineering background
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top