- Sofia, Bulgaria
VMware software powers the world's complex digital infrastructure. The company's compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings provide a dynamic and efficient digital foundation to over 500,000 customers globally, aided by an ecosystem of 75,000 partners. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, this year VMware celebrates twenty years of breakthrough innovation benefiting business and society. With 2016 revenue of $7.09 billion, VMware is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and has over 500,000 customers and 75,000 partners worldwide.
- Managing budget details for assigned team's and analyses utilizing Finance BI tool and approving PRs/POs.
- Monthly and quarterly close activities
- Preparing and submitting accurate accruals and reconciliations on a timely basis
- Updating OPEX and HC forecasts and budgets by cost center during the open window of the Hyperion system
- Understanding variances of actuals against plan
- Prepare quarterly accurate scorecard
- Assist in measuring and explaining business results. Activities include maintaining financial models, preparing forecasts and working with peers in Sales FP&A to understand allocations, cross charges and other variances.
- Assist in financial modeling and participation in group projects to develop persuasive arguments that are within the finance organization's level of comfort
- Driving steady improvements to and automation of current processes and new data sets with a focus to drive innovative analyses and operating efficiencies.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in financial planning and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting; an MBA is preferred
- Expertise and proficiency in building financial and decision support models
- Strict attention to detail and intensity around producing high quality product
- Strong initiative and desire to work in a team-oriented and remote environment
- Capable of independently managing multiple tasks in a highly deadline driven environment with a high level of precision, and remaining composed under pressure
- Dedication to work required hours during planning cycle to ensure deadlines are met with high quality work
- Excellent English (written and verbal) communication skills
- Genuine interest in technology
- Goal-oriented with successful track record; continuous improvement attitude
- Seasoned experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle Financials, and planning application.
- Attractive compensation package
- Healthy work environment - food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top