Experienced Technical Recruiter (Contract Role)
- Sofia, Bulgaria
We are looking for an Experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Staffing Team located in Sofia. The candidate will provide full-cycle recruiting support including the development, implementation and maintenance of employment and other recruiting and sourcing programs. You will source, identify, pre-screen/qualify interviews, negotiate salaries and close candidates for administrative, technical, supervisory and management positions. You will coach hiring managers and oversee the entire staffing process and you will be a gatekeeper of VMware's core values and culture.
Principal duties and accountabilities:
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of candidates, including the selection process, screening and pre-qualifying applicants, interviewing and conducting or coordinating reference checks. Prepares and delivers all required feedback and correspondence to applicant/candidates
- Functions as technical specialist, sourcing, recruiting and identifying candidates for highly specialized and difficult-to-attract positions, usually requiring extensive search
- Responsible for crafting and implementing recruiting strategies
- Collaborates with managers and executives to understand the skills required for each position in order to effectively match the best candidates to organizational needs
- Educates and coaches hiring managers in Company's employment processes including interview techniques, selection process and hiring system processes
- Works with hiring manager and HR representatives to prepare and present offers of employment; ensures that all Staffing Processes are followed in all phases of staffing from recruitment to hire
- Meets assigned metrics in all staffing activities
- Provides advice and counselling to managers on suitability of candidates for the job, the team and the company and is accountable for improving employee retention through selection best practices
- Develops hiring practices across the company to ensure all documentation, interviews and actions are consistent and stay in sync with all legal and ethical standards
- Responsible for effective management of the "candidate experience" throughout the recruitment process. May coordinate pre-employment travel, relocation, security clearances and employment processing, including visa applications
- Sells the company, the job and the career opportunity through knowledge of the company, its culture, benefits and products
- Works independently and within a team on special, non-recurring, and on-going projects. Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects
- May work with external resources and internet sourcing tools
- Build and maintain external networks
- Brand ambassador by building and maintaining the VMware employment brand
- Passionate about candidate experience
- Critical Thinking and Leadership - Capable of executing and delivering a desired future state (vision) through influence on things we value, individual and group goals, execution of plans, value reinforcements, and systems.
- Organizational Awareness - Deep understanding of and ability to utilize analytics & innovative talent practices to drive business results, including impacting labor costs, retention, performance management and engagement
- Communication - Presenting ideas effectively both verbally and in writing. Able to motivate and inspire both direct and indirect organizations through effectively articulating the opportunities and challenges throughout the organization.
- Recruiting experience with preferred focus on R&D roles and supporting a high growth, high change environment
- Experience executing all stages of the recruitment process including strategy and target development list, identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, referencing, closing and follow-up
- Creative thinker who is able to successfully target candidates with out of the box sourcing strategies
- Demonstrable ability to attract and hook passive candidates
- Demonstrated success driving successful placement in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Validated project management skills with the ability to lead multiple simultaneous projects in various stages of completion
- Results-driven, organized professional who effectively manages competing priorities
- Strong strategic and creative thinker who can distill recruitment strategy into actionable plans and who may execute on those plans
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long-term incentives.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, improved by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, opportunity to work with international teams of IT professionals.
- Balanced work environment - company sponsored medical insurance program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations.
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
This VMware position currently offers an initial contract through a third party company.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top