EUC Sales Specialist
- Mexico City, Mexico
EUC Sales Specialist
The EUC Field Account Executive will manage accounts within a specific territory within the Enterprise segment. The primary role is to maximize sales in the assigned territory. The primary focus is aimed at sustained transactional sales growth amongst the largest sized opportunities within the Enterprise segment. Collaborating with the entire sales, partner ecosystem to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions is critical.
The EUC Field Account Executive owns all enterprise accounts within a specific geographic territory. Their primary role is to maximize EUC sales in the assigned territory by engaging with the core sales team and leveraging the partner sales community. Their focus is aimed at sales opportunities versus accounts and is achieved by collaborating with multiple departments and partners to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time to close on key opportunities in the territory. Generalist sales team, Partner Business Managers (PBM) and Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) are key team members of the local geographic team with responsibility for identifying, selecting, developing, leading and managing all VMware sales partners in the territory.
- Co-develop a partner strategy for the territory to cover in tandem with ISR and PBM and execute on the strategy with specific revenue and profitability targets
- Effectively communicate and coach ideas and concepts to external partner representatives on how to position and close VMware opportunities
- Accountable for a quarterly bookings target for VMware products including packaged services and education offering
- Coordinate appropriate enablement resources to support partner community within the territory
- Work closely with multiple Inside Account Executives to maximize VMware bookings in their assigned geography. This will include end-user sales - always with a Partner, 1 to many Partner and Customer events and Partner recruitment/enablement
- Orchestrate territory coverage with both internal and external partner teams to achieve high level results
- Create and maintain effective partner relationships with partner principles located in assigned territory
- Create and maintain effective internal relationships with sales leaders and sales people located in assigned territory
- Supports and provides guidance to both field and partner marketing events and activities
- Accurately assesses general contract terms, customer requirements, and product capabilities to ensure VMware is chosen as the preferred vendor
- Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings and new accounts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Align, Manage, and Maintain C Level relationships with all prospective customers and existing customers
- 7+ years of proven selling experience in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment
- 3 - 5 Years of proven field sales experience
- Must have exceptional selling, presentation and technical skills with a passion for driving Partner & End-User activity across their region in order to exceed quarterly bookings targets.
- Must be driven to achieve quarterly targets
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Comfortable supporting Partners negotiating large deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Proven track record working with Partners including Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP IBM, etc. to build strategic and cooperative sales campaigns together
- Domain experience selling in IT. Ideally expertise across- Mobility and Desktop, compute, network, storage, Management and cloud
- History of coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Must be proficient in end user computing
This position is eligible for the JoinEUCSales Enhanced ERP Campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top