EUC Sales Executive SLED NY/NJ
- Newark, NJ
An EUC Sales Specialist is responsible for a coordinated sales approach with a set number of customers aligned with VMware's core SLED sales team. The Specialist uses their experience of selling complex software solutions to SLED accounts to effectively build and lead teams of resources to achieve established account strategies. You can join us in changing the industry in both Desktop Virtualization and Mobility that strives to enable our customers with our groundbreaking platform. We are passionate about improving end users' experience, productivity and mobility, mitigating excessive costs, while securely enabling a user to work on any device from anywhere.
The ideal candidate will be located in NY or NJ
· Responsible for selling the EUC portfolio of products and services within a list of named accounts in our SLED vertical.
· You will act as a sales specialist to the VMware core sales team, impacting the specific EUC sales strategy, and executing those sales efforts in a teamed manner.
· Responsibility to advance and EUC sales opportunity through the entire sales cycle.
· Match the VMware EUC solution to the customer's vision, business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
· You will build pipeline of new EUC opportunities within the assigned named accounts.
· Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings on a quarterly basis.
· 6+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 3 years in a selling role to enterprise accounts, preferably in SLED.
· Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model.
· Ability to effectively work in a teaming/overlay role in a complex selling environment.
· Experience and excellent performance in leading or contributing to a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE's, Inside Sales, executives, Services, etc.
· Successful background selling in a highly competitive environment.
· Experience in the selling End-User computing solutions including Desktop and Application Virtualization, Workspace and Identity services, and Enterprise Mobility Management.
· BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience.
· Estimated travel of between 30-60% based on the needs of the assigned accounts, and density of territory.
This position is eligible for the JoinEUCSales Enhanced ERP Campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Meet Some of VMware Carbon Black's Employees
Stacia T.Regional Sales Engineer
Stacia demonstrates VMware Carbon Black’s technology to prospective customers. Once they’ve signed on, she ensures they know how to use the products and receive all the resources they need.
Back to top