Enterprise Sales Specialist - End User Computing
- Oslo, Norway
VMware has the technologies to support organizations in providing the best user experiences for employees.
The sales specialist role is an executive sales position responsible for supporting our largest accounts in bridging the gap between advanced technology and people.
You will be working within a team to identify customers business needs and provide the best solutions to achieve customer goals. Sales specialists work in a team with Solution Engineers with deep technical knowledge of the platform.
VMware offers flexible working conditions with great possibilities to grow both personally and professionally. All our activities are based around our EPIC2 values - Execution, Passion, Integrity, Community, Customers
- Solidify and expand the VMware End User Computing platform within our customer accounts.
- Build strategic partnerships within accounts.
- Match the VMware solution to the customer's business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Execute solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Provide forecasting and update account/opportunity detail in Salesforce.com
- Owning the sales strategy and business plan for your territory
- Understanding your customers business issues and building appropriate solutions
- Leading customer engagements from CXO level to architects and operations
- Develop and grow personal relationships to influence with departmental leaders
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Building a rolling 12-month pipeline
- Accurately forecasting your business and closing opportunities in a timely manner
- Develop a strong, consistent, long-term business
- Having a growth mindset and the ability to change as we continuously move faster to the future.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences
- Ability to work as part of an extended team
- Adept in managing many opportunities simultaneously
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure long-term commitments
- Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically
- Agile Value Mindset
- Ability to articulate complex technical ideas
- Fluent Norwegian speaker
- Proven sales experience and outstanding results within the Enterprise customer segment
- Experience in selling infrastructure solutions or software solutions essential
- Expertise in channel and direct sales
- Strong acumen for detailing the business benefits of the sometimes quite technical solutions within the portfolio
- Significant track record of accomplishment selling in software or infrastructure
- Ability to forecast accurately
- Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter- personal/presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top