Enterprise Integration Administrator(Oracle Fusion Middleware/SOA with Administrative experience is must)
- Bangalore, India
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you're connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
VMware IT provides technology services and support, enabling efficiency, simplicity and productivity for internal business partners and external customers.
The VMware IT organization provides two distinct, yet compatible functions. The IT team enables productivity and supports all employees;
it also additionally supports the company in its growth as the global leader in cloud infrastructure by developing and showcasing VMware products and technology.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it's the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a self-starting individual who is motivated and eager to learn and grow as part of a team responsible for administration of Integration applications SOA, KONG & Boomi.
In this role you will be involved in Integration tools administration.
Are you passionate about changing IT to a new direction ? At the same time apply your knowledge and skills into Integration tools administration?
Hands-on deployment, maintenance, and administration of integration processes between applications across cloud and/or on-premise using SOA, API Gateway (KONG), Dell Boomi and Enterprise web services APIs.
1. Deep understanding of Oracle FMW application Architecture, Web Service Standards, Configure and Administer Oracle SOA
12c/OSB/WebLogic in clustered Linux/Aix environment
2. Working experience in developing any automation using Python, Shell or Similar scripts skills.
3. Strong Troubleshooting skills and Knowledge on Performance tuning, Optimisation across SOA and OSB 12C Servers
4. Experience implementing build management and deployment processes utilising WLST or Maven Scripts
5. Experience with analysing JVM thread dumps heap dumps and root cause analysis of crash dumps.
6. Good to have knowledge on API Gateway and IPAAS tools like Boomi.
7. Create and Maintain technical documentation for the support of FMW Products.
8. Knowledge on monitoring tools like Splunk, Zenoss, Log insight.
1. Maintain an extra-ordinarily good relationship with Internal, External Teams and 3rd parties.
2. Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
3. Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
4. Creative problem solver who is able to think beyond the status quo.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top