Enterprise Account manager Ukraine
- Kyiv, Ukraine
Are you passionate about sales and new technology? We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager within Ukraine.
You'll be the account owner of enterprise accounts within Ukraine driving large as well as strategic net new business. In focusing on a number of dedicated existing named accounts in the region, you can solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic partner in the customer's business. Our solution set is a 'platform' within an account and changes the role that IT plays from being a burden to being a strategic deployment.
The EAM will be fully responsible for selling all the VMware solutions, products and services in to dedicated named accounts.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join one of the most dynamic and growing sales organizations anywhere today. VMware's growth over the past year is unparalleled in enterprise software.
· You will drive VMware big-deal and enterprise business in conjunction with VMware's inside sales force and channel partners in Ukraine
· You will orchestrate and align the extended sales team to a common goal for each customer
· Build and maintain relationships - also on an executive level
· We need you to sell VMware solution as a platform and change IT's role from cost burden to strategic deployment
· You'll also lead complex enterprise sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of partners within your accounts
· Match the VMware solution to our customers' needs, challenges, and technical requirements
· Execute solution selling to existing customer base and prospects
· Provide forecasting and update account/opportunity detail in Salesforce CRM System
· Software/Cloud background
· At least 5 years exposure in the Enterprise Sector
· Experience in selling infrastructure solutions or software solutions
· You'll have the ability to maintain high sales activity rates and a background in exceeding a quota
· Ability to drive revenue growth via channels at bold rates
· Adept in running many opportunities at a time
· Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and to secure long-term commitments
· Understand and communicate complex technical ideas
· Ability to forecast accurately
· Phenomenal relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills
· Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences
· Fluent English
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top