- Bangalore, India
- Technology :
- Significant experience building frontend applications.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Protocols :
- Excellent understanding of common web services protocols e.g. HTTPS, HTTP, JSON, & REST
- Experience with RESTful APIs & API Security
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- UX Design :
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Experience with designing user interfaces and enterprise dashboards.
- Experience converting a define UX Mockup to UI Delivery
- Design Pattern :
- Basic understanding of how back-end development works.
- Knowledge of designing mark up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications
- Demonstrated understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability
- Knowledge of using REST web services and working with interface design
- Familiarity of Backend Driven UI approach.
- Familiarity of UI Design Patterns.
- Deep understanding of Development intricacies of multiple platforms, devices and layouts.
- Very strong in object-oriented concepts & design patterns.
- Development Process :
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning tools. (i.e. Git)
- Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Focus on quality & ability to perform code reviews.
- Ability to guide & develop other team members on technical front.
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
- Experience with test-driven development and frameworks/technologies to test frontend applications.
- Strong grasp of functional programming patterns and concepts.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top