- Sofia, Bulgaria
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, we thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative commitment to invent, define and deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. With 19,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and motivated team inspired by the opportunity to actively learn and contribute something back to the broader community. Connect with us at www.vmware.com/careers.
The VMware Product Globalization team is building industry-leading cloud services utilizing cutting-edge technologies to change the way VMware does product Internationalization and Localization.
You'll be part of a bright engineering team that has a culture of open communication, collaboration, and innovation. We are looking for engineer who has strong self-directed work ethic and make it happen mindset.
Applicants should exhibit experience in building and supporting distributed applications, APIs and fault-tolerant solutions. Members of the team focus on highly scalable. Experience in the use of virtualization and container as a key technology to design, implement and support applications that solve real-world problems is required.
- Supporting Cloud transformation of R&D Services from on-prem solutions to Cloud Technologies.
- Focus on infrastructure automation, testing and deployment DevOps engineering, ensure the security, availability, performance, scalability of production systems.
- Work with development team on designing of highly reliable, available and distributed services.
- The successful candidate must have a strong combination of practical skills in cloud and on-premises services including: networking, software development, public web service API design.
- AWS is required, GCP, Azure is plus
- DevOps Experience
- Ability to use a wide variety of SaaS operation tools
- Strong knowledge and experience with technologies and methodologies like: Java, Python, Microservices architecture
- Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent presentation, interaction and communication skills along with the ability to collaborate effectively across functional organizations.
- Experience participating in agile and test driven development models.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- Strong initiative and the desire to experiment with new technologies
- BS/MS degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent engineering
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top