Data Sales Specialist
- Tokyo, Japan
VMware Tanzu GreenPlumスターティングメンバーの募集です。
VMware Tanzu Greenplumは,オープンソースのGreenplum Databaseをベースにした,世界で初めてフル機能を備えたマルチクラウドの大規模並列処理(MPP)データプラットフォームです。
顧客のビジネス促進のための分析ツールとして VMware Tanzu Greenplumを一緒に提案いただける営業を募集しております。
We are looking for a high-energy, software sales professional who will identify and bring to closuretoTanzuDataPlatform product and service opportunities.You are expected to generate net new business as well as for maintaining and growing relationships with existing accounts. You are responsible for the overall health and sales performance of the territory of defined accounts.
Ready to build? So arewe.Come join VMware's new exciting Modern Applications Platform Business Unit (MAPBU),made up of products and services under theTanzuDataportfolio to help customersrun and manage theirtransactional and analyticworkloads. Weoffer open source transactional and analytic databases plus open source analyticalgorithmlibrariesrunning on prem orinany public/private cloud to deliverour customers'most importantbusiness outcomes.
Interacting with C-Level and VP-Level Executives, you will be drivingthe data and analytictransformation strategy for our Enterprise customers.
- Closely work with Enterprise sales, partner sales, and other Tanzu sales and pre-sales team to propose best solution to customer
- Understand customer needs
- Understand "Pivotal Data Suite" and "VMware Tanzu Greenplum"
Required Skills / Experiences:
- Native Japanese and business level of English
- Work with other VMware Sales Executives, Office Directors and Platform Architects todrive theTanzu Datavalue proposition into our Enterprise accounts
- Assist in the preparation of pre-work, scoping and contracts forTanzu POC andServices engagements
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by our products and services
- New logo acquisition/working with existing customers to introduce and expand our application and platform services within your assigned market territory
- Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue/ retention rates for specified key accounts
- Represent VMware with integrity, maintain an industry credibility, prospect for new business, and establish and strengthen relationships through presenting to various audiences
Desired Skills / Experiences:
- C-Level and VP level relationships at key customer contacts (enterprise market)
- Previous experience of working in a Start-Up environment
- Experience of selling Enterprise software, Cloud applications experience would be an asset*
Twitter : https://twitter.com/greenplummy
This position is eligible for TanzuChallenge referral campaign
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top