Consultant, EUC Mobility
- Ra'anana, Israel
Consultant, EUC Mobility
The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) influences the success of each VMware implementation. We are dedicated to the satisfaction and success of the customer and their technology strategy.
We are looking for conscientious and responsible individuals who can build on our successful track record. Are you ready to accompany us on the next stage of our journey? If so we will provide development opportunities through various company sponsored enablement programs.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning MDM software solutions, we are seeking a Consultant to work as part of our Professional Services Delivery Organisation.
As an EUC and Mobility specialist within the team you are responsible for supporting the successful delivery of VMware Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) powered by AirWatch , an enterprise management software solution designed for use in a variety of customer environments. You will work directly with our clients and other team members on the day-to-day tasks involved with the implementation of the VMware Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) powered by AirWatch solution. We offer excellent career progression opportunities in a collaborative, fast-growing and flexible working environment.
- You will lead and perform technical activities covering all aspects of Workspace ONE
- You lead both mobile application and console implementation efforts including application configuration, testing, and issue resolution both on-site at the client location and remotely
- You lead creation of user documentation and hands-on training exercise(s), for both operational and technical users
- You will support multiple customer implementations concurrently and solve problems that arise
- You dedicatedly troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise during implementation
- You will collaborate with our project managers on project budgets and other aspects of efficient delivery to establish clear, accurate project timelines and schedules
- You display commercial awareness by identifying future services opportunity within a project or with a customer.
- You have experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer, preferably with an IT consulting firm or a software vendor
- You possess a deep understanding of mobile device communication, platforms and web application infrastructure
- You have superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Customer service oriented with a belief in teamwork, collaboration, flexibility and initiative
- Lead effective workshops through good observations, listening and questioning.
- Strong documentation and technical writing skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (VMware Workspace ONE/Good/XenMobile/MobileIron)
- Experience with Application Federation with SAML and OAUTH
- Experience with VDI or SBC: VMware Horizon / XenApp / XenDesktop
- Experience with server configuration a plus: Windows, Linux (CentOS, Red Hat, OpenSuse), Web server platforms (IIS, Apache)
- Experience with client operating systems: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top