CloudHealth - Enterprise Account Executive
- Downer's Grove, IL
CloudHealth by VMware has an incredible opportunity for dynamic Solution Specialist with prior experience in software or solutions selling across the Global Fortune 200. Come join our rapidly growing team as we accelerate business transformations in the cloud with the most trusted cloud management software platform. Our high-performing Sales team is harnessing the biggest technology trend in a generation as we build something incredible here at CloudHealth Tech.
You're a high-energy, creative Senior Salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a company's growth. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside and out, building stellar relationships with executive partners and crushing all your goals.
- Lead a territory with designated named global enterprise accounts with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining enterprise customers.
- Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
- Participate in AWS / Azure events and seminars.
- Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and renewals.
- Use your deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new enterprise customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth within assigned enterprise accounts and customers. Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline with accuracy and predictability.
- BS/BA or equivalent in IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales background
- 8+ years in an enterprise solution sales role. A history of success landing and growing business across the Fortune 200
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills
- Confirmed ability to prospect and network across large enterprise account
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment and the value of our solution and services
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top