Channel Account Executive - APJ
- Ponca City, OK
CloudHealth by VMware needs an experienced Account Executive to help grow our channel business. Your primary goal is the acquisition and initial account management of resellers, managed service providers, global systems integrators and hosting/private cloud companies.
About You: You have a demonstrated track record of closing new business and consistent quota attainment in the SasS space. You're experienced in public cloud (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP) and you're ready to take your career to the next level by joining a fast-growing cloud technology leader. You'll be part of a dynamic channel sales team that will drive the next phase of tremendous growth for CloudHealth by VMware. The Channel Account Executive reports to the Director of Channel Sales, APJ
- meet or exceed quota by signing top channel partner targets in an assigned territory in Asia Pacific & Japan.
- through your expertise and experience, help partners define the services central to their value proposition as part of the sales process.
- enable partners to establish and deliver a high-value cloud service practice with and through the CloudHealth platform
- negotiate commercial terms and conditions of partnership.
- build and manage your sales pipeline
- drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close, including running PoCs and responding to RFIs/RFPs
- appropriately communicate with and use internal CloudHealth resources and team members to move the sales process forward
- develop and maintain a high level of fluency in CloudHealth Partner Platform functionality, ability to demonstrate feature/function in an engaging manner to both technical and business audiences.
- be able to deliver engaging partner-centric presentations and training appropriate for both technical and business audiences
- maintain knowledge of CloudHealth's immediate technology ecosystem, including integration partners, complimentary products, and potential competitors
- work closely with Product teams on identifying potential platform improvements and new functionality
- manage and be accountable for the commercial relationship and quality of engagement with partner.
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales
- experience or exposure to the public Cloud ecosystem; including, but not limited to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google
- experience selling services and managed services and/or experience selling to MSPs
- the attitude of a self-starter, who is inventive, adaptable, and creative, with a deep understanding of sales methodology
- Excellent communication, relationship development and leadership skills.
- Experience in lead development, lead follow up, qualification and targeted account selling.
- Ability to conduct sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our platform
- Ability to travel as needed throughout Asia Pacific and Japan
Language skills in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin or Korean are also highly regarded but not essential.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top