Centralized HR Services Specialist (temporary assignment)
The HR Service Specialist role will be based in our EMEA HR Shared Services Centre in Bulgaria. This fast-paced role will suit a multi tasker. The role will involve working as part of a team to carry out the day-to-day administration duties as well as providing superior customer service and operational excellence to our stakeholders.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Generating employee verification and business travel letters to support our EMEA employees.
- Generating employment contracts to support our Talent Acquisition partners in hiring new employees.
- Supporting HR administrative processes and special assignments when necessary
- Proactively drive process improvements on a continuous basis to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide support for Pre-employment background screening checks across EMEA
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new hires, including scheduling and conducting new hire orientations.
- Support of new centralized HR services as we work to expand our portfolio of services
- Administer the Service Center email, and ticketing system in-boxes
- Assisting with ad hoc HR Projects
- Fully proficient in written and spoken English
- Degree in HR or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a multi-national organization
- Demonstrate strong level of customer focus
- Experience with HRIS systems (in particular "Workday") is a distinct advantage
- Self-starter with demonstrated examples of using own initiative to drive change
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail & high level of accountability are essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High personal integrity required in handling confidential information
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience working in a high tech environment
- Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations
As part of the VMware global standards for integrity you will be required to go through a pre-employment screening process before you join.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top