Business Systems Analyst
- Bangalore, India
Business Analyst - IT
IT Business Analyst is a key role that interface between business and technical teams. Candidate will be responsible for the delivery and end to end ownership of the projects that caters GS business functions of VMware. Candidate will be responsible for the requirement gathering, analysis, design, development co-ordination of software project development based on the business needs with solid technical/functional knowledge on Salesforce-Service cloud, Salesforce-Lightening and related application frameworks.
- Act as a Solution Architect in designing solutions with efficient business processes on Salesforce Eco System.
- Complete ownership of Salesforce-Service cloud implementation on Lightening framework.
- Actively participate and work with business teams to understand, interpret business requirements into implementable functions.
- Work very closely with VMware Global support and operations, Product Managers and Business Transformation teams to understand business requirements and then partner closely with IT development team for creation of functional and technical specifications document.
- Lightning BA or product owner exposure drive the scrum meetings and co-ordinate with Agile teams in executing the enhancements/ features to carter business needs.
- Deep knowledge on managing Salesforce-Service cloud and Salesforce-Lightening Agile development teams using tools like JIRA, Project management office.
- Able to manage and collaborate with cross functional teams in remote environments.
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- 5+ years previous experience with Salesforce.com and Service Cloud.
- Must possess excellent communication, cross functional team management and interpretation skills.
- Must have a deep understanding of software engineering process and methodologies.
- Expert understanding of Salesforce products, AppExchange partners, partner consulting capabilities, and solutions.
- Salesforce Certifications in Administration or Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certification in Service Cloud
- Salesforce Lightning implementations/design experience
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top