Associate Solution Engineer - Cloud Provider
- Brussels, Belgium
This is your opportunity to join one of the most influential software companies in the world!
At VMware we are passionate about our customers and employees. We are embracing culture, diversity and flexibility and we are convinced this drives high performant teams who achieve outstanding results.
Do you want to join one of the World's top software companies and a recognized Great Place to Work? Then read on!
- Business Summary
In the Cloud Solution Engineering team, we contribute to the success of VMware Cloud Services sales to both end customers and our Cloud Provider Partners in EMEA. The primary objective of the Cloud Provider Program (VCPP) team is to increase adoption of VMware products, services and technologies into our Service Provider partner's cloud offerings.
- Job Role and Responsibility
We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology - someone with enthusiasm and a startup mentality - "Whatever it takes". You will demonstrate integrity, independence and huge openness to learn and evolve in your job.
As our new Associate Solution Engineer for the VMware Cloud Provider Program you will support your regional sales counterpart to grow the business with our Service Provider partners in Belgium and Luxembourg. You will be a part of and work collaboratively in an international team and environment, driving VMware subscription licensing revenue by helping service providers sell more of their services to more of their customers. After initial onboarding and continuing enablement you will do this by understanding our partner's high-level goals and matching VMware solutions to their business and technical requirements.
- Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills; fluent in French and English
- Good social, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Be willing to travel across BELUX and Europe if required (up to 40%)
- Preferred Skills
- Experience with VMware Cloud platform and automation solutions including but not limited to: Cloud Director, vRealize Orchestrator, vRealize Automation
- Experience with next-generation application and cloud platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services)
- Infrastructure architecture design, implementing or operating experience at Service Provider, Hosting or Telecommunication companies is a definite plus
- VMware and other technical certifications including but not limited to: VCP, Cloud Provider Specialist 2019 is also a plus
If you feel that this position might be right for you, we encourage you to apply! Your next adventure is only a click away!
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top