Applications Developer- Salesforce
- Bangalore, India
Salesforce Technical Staff
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The Salesforce Technical Staff will be part of the VMware IT team that caters GS business functions of VMware. You will be responsible for the analysis, design / architecting and development of salesforce applications based on the business needs using. Expected to have minimum 5-10 years of industry experience working in IT teams on Technical roles. You should possess excellent Technical, communication and interpretation skills. You should have a deep understanding of basic software engineering process and methodologies.
- Application development experience using salesforce and knowledge in hands on implemention Lightning and Service console.
- Architectural understanding of end to end saleforce platform.
- Capture, Design and implement solution for both custom and standard.
- Actively participate and work with business teams and service owners to understand and document technical requirements for projects, enhancements/ features.
- Should possess debugging skills and testing skills.
- Independent self-motivated, ability to learn on the job.
- Working knowledge on Scrum and Agile development methodologies and using JIRA tool.
- Working experience with globally distributed development teams.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top