Application Developer- Salesforce
- Bengaluru, India
As a part of VMWARE IT team catering to demand to quote business we are looking for a talented salesforce application developer with excellent technical, communication skills and innovative mindset. Our seasoned IT leadership team is dedicated to hiring and supporting top IT and engineering talent, creating an intellectually-stimulating and team-oriented environment, and driving VMware's IT organization to be truly cutting edge.
The Applications Developer - Salesforce.com (SFDC) will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and customization and be involved in the implementation of Salesforce.com modules for VMware. The candidate will be working on large scale business transformational initiatives and will be involved in providing right technical recommendations.
• Actively participate and work with business teams to understand and document technical requirements for salesforce.com feature implementations, enhancements/ features and integrations
• Design and develop customizations, enhancements and services based on the requirements on Salesforce.com including Sales/Service & Partner cloud application
• Write and execute unit tests cases for the developed functionalities
• Research Salesforce.com capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
• Follow set processes. Find gaps and suggest improvements.
• Expert knowledge of Salesforce, APEX programming, configuration, appExchange applications
• Knowledge of Steelbricks CPQ/Financial Force/SFMC would be an added plus
• Knowledge of Einstein Analytics is an added plus
• Technical background in OOPS, programming languages and web-based applications
• Knowledge of data migration, integration tools and methodologies, APIs & Web Services
• Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
• Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner
• Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
• Logical/Perceptive, problem solving, detail oriented, solution oriented
• 5+ Years of hands on technical programming experience
• 5+ years of experience developing/ customizing/ implementing Salesforce.com
• Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
• Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases
• Solid understanding of CRM/PRM capabilities and functional areas
• Experienced in agile development methodologies and software delivery lifecycle
• Bachelors Degree in CS or Equivalent with 5+ years relevant technical experience.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top