Application Developer (Java) or Automation Testing (Selenium) (Returnship Opportunity)
- Bangalore, India
Eligibly Criteria: VMware would be providing a 6-month returnship platform for women who are currently on a career break. They would be given on the job training through this program.
Our team is looking for women engineers who embody the values of humility, empathy, and collaboration.
The following criteria is preferred:
- Women who have 5+ years of experience
- Career Break between 2 to 5 years
- India Citizen
Job Description -
VMware IT provides technology services and support, enabling efficiency, simplicity and productivity for internal business partners and external customers. Currently looking for a self-starting women who is motivated and eager to learn and grow as part of IT team. We are looking for passionate women engineers who want to change the their status quo. The candidate should have a right mindset and passion. Technologies come and go, but that excites you because of the endless possibilities it creates.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• Java EE experience including REST services, Web Services, and/or other remoting technologies
• Experience with an RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and any no-sql db's like MongoDB (Optional)
• You love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
• You love working with some of the best engineers, product managers and architects around the world
• You strive to excel and to innovate
• Good communication Skills
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top