Application Developer (Java Full Stack) - Chennai
- Chennai, India
Full Stack Applications Developer
IT Application developer will be working on development projects that caters VMWare GS organization. You will be responsible for analysis, design and development of customer facing web applications. You must have exceptional technical and analytical skills and should have 5-9 years of industry experience working in IT delivery teams. You must possess excellent communication, cross functional team management and interpretation skills. You Should have a deep understanding of software engineering process and methodologies.
- Application development experience using J2EE and very good OO programming skills in Java and related technologies
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms
- Must possess relevant experience in Java frameworks like Spring Microservices, Spring-Boot, Hibernate, JPA
- Good understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL DB (Mongo/Redis/Any Graph DB)
- Should have relevant working experience in a CI/CD environment where build & test is automated. Should have working experience in tools like Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Should possess good understanding of design patterns
- Good working and working knowledge in PCF/AWS is preferred
- Developing Cloud Native applications using Spring Boot/Spring Cloud is an added advantage.
- Should possess debugging skills and code management (Code Reviews and Coding Standards development)
- Must be passionate about team building and sharing knowledge.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top