2021 New Grads - Sourcing Operations
- Wichita, KS
98% of Fortune 500 Companies use VMware Technology!
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow and transform their business. When you work here, you're connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges.
We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think differently and challenge the status quo. Whether it's the kind of products we develop, our approach to sustainability, or how we give back to our communities, VMware finds unique ways to bring people together to fuel creative thinking. Want to know more, check out our website https://careers.vmware.com/.
You'll be working for one of the best technology companies in the world under the leadership of Pat Gelsinger, the best CEO (voted by Glassdoor). In our Finance and Operation team, we have a dynamic team, collaborative and inclusive culture that will enable our talents in developing their early careers, so start your journey with us!
• 2020 and 2021 grads pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Business Administration, International Trade, Legal, Economy Management or relevant field of study.
• 0-12 months of experience within any of the following areas: Sourcing, Procurement, Buyer, Pricing, Sales Operations, Data Science, etc.
• Ability to multitask and navigate through ambiguity under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills, incl. good communication with the ability to articulate ideas in a precise and concise manner
• Sensitivity of data, strong data analysis skillset
• Motivated self-learner with the passion and follow through to acquire new skills
• High level of accountability and integrity
• Work well in a global virtual environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing
Preferred Skills :
• MS Excel, Power BI, Power Point or related systems and tools skills
• Experience with Coupa, Aruba,Scout is a plus
• Effective presentation skills in Chinese and English
• Fascination with information technology and its use in business
• Be able to start a full time job in Jul, 2021
• The role is based in Beijing, China. VMware will not sponsor immigration for this role.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top