2021 New Grads - Associate Inside Sales Representative
- Beijing, China
Job Role and Responsibilities:
VMware invests for the future in VMware's Sales Organization through the Academy. The Academy Program is an extensive training program with two tracks: Inside Sales and Technical Services. The academy involves sales, technical and product training for all participants.
The program expects to offer you,
- Mentoring, coaching and sponsorship for career development.
- Effective communications training to ensure good customer interactions.
- Customer and partner facing activities and tasks, providing real-world experience.
- Commercial and technical presentation training.
- Hands-on training in leading edge VMware technology, highly passionate in the IT industry.
- We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and good communication skills.
We are looking for an Associate who is passionate in our sale role:
Associate Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for selling the company's products and services via telephone. A typical day involves speaking with customers and partners that are considering purchasing VMware products. You will be responding to inbound and outbound calls. The ISR is held accountable to closing sales and placing orders typically generated by national advertising and/or referrals and your own expert pipeline building. You will be responsible for delivering a positive customer experience via our sales model, while maximizing revenue and margin generation.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent social and communication skill (both written and verbal)
- High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm as well as a passion for all things technology
- Hands on IT experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or University Projects
- Technical knowledge/experience of VMware products and solutions
- Client facing work experience
- Application Development Experience
- Development of Integrated Solutions
Other requirements to note:
- Ability to start in Jul.2021 (program start date).
- Recent graduates who have graduated within 12 months before the VSA Program start date (Jul. 2021) are welcome to apply also.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top