2021 New Grads - Academy - PS - Associate Consultant
- Beijing, China
The Associate Consultant will work with our highly talented and experienced VMware Professional Services Team to deliver creative solutions to our customers to help unlock the benefits of our VMware products. In this role, you will use your technical, consultative, communication, and leadership skills to support the successful implementation of VMware software solutions (Cloud, Mobility, Network/Security) in a variety of industry verticals and customer environments. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the client and other team members on the day-to-day tasks involved with the solution delivery, including, but not limited to: planning, customer assessments, system configuration, testing, training, troubleshooting, and technical issue resolution.
• Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering and any relevant field of study.
• Passionate about technology.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent social and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment.
• Hands on IT experience from either Internships, Co-Ops, Work Experience and/or Projects.
• Application development and coding experience.
• Leadership experience through either leading extracurricular activities (e.g. university clubs/committee) or volunteer work.
• Technical knowledge of or prior experience using VMware products
• Strong foundation and knowledge of IT Basics, including (Networks, Security, Storage, Compute etc.)
Work location: Chengdu、Beijing、Guangzhou
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top