2021 New grads - Academy - Associate Education Sales Consultant
The position is based in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Regional Senior Manager of Education, this position is responsible for advising customers on their education requirements, developing sales opportunities, growing education bookings, and working with the field sales teams to drive education attachment and closing business for VMware training business across Hong Kong region.
The key responsibilities for the position include:
• Meeting and exceeding bookings and revenue targets by developing market strategies and relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Develops close working relationships with the sales of license, professional service and business unit to develop joint account plans and learning plans for enterprise customers
• Conducts regional sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
• Work with marketing team to develop education and certification campaigns
• Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction. Conducts regional sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
• Represent VMware at trade shows and events as required
• Organize and lead sales "Blitz" days to promote new education offerings and create any upsell and cross sell opportunities driving incremental bookings and revenue.
• Maintain a strong and accurate pipeline of opportunities
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Major of Computer Science / Software Engineering is preferred
• High interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment
• Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success
• Outgoing personality with excellent written & oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take the initiative to get things done
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once (flexible and self-sufficient)
* This is an academy role for candidates who gradate from Jan,2020 - Jul,2021
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Back to top