Sr. Global EUC Security Strategist
An Sr. Global EUC Security Strategist plays a crucial role at VMware helping to evangelize, position and help sell EUC security products. Security Specialists will be responsible for customer-facing activities related to the the TrustPoint platform, products, and technology throughout the pre-sales customer lifecycle. They must be able to work efficiently and cross team with the EUC and Core Reps and SEs to facilitate product adoption and continually ensure customer success.
Ideal candidates for the position are comfortable working with large customers in a wide range of functions including but not limited to product demonstrations, solution architecture, competitive positioning, product questions, proof of concept enablement and customer satisfaction with TrustPoint. Experience with a wide range of enterprise software, an engineering background, and good writing skills are preferred.
- Candidates must have at least 8 years of experience in security, systems management, and/or enterprise software architecture.
- Collaborative and enjoy working in a tight knit, team-oriented group
- Able to build and maintain customer relationships and accelerate sales opportunities through thought leadership.
- Comfortable in face-to-face customer engagements and high-pressure situations
- Capable of translating complex, technical concepts into easily understood terms
- Process-oriented and can systematically work through customer requirements
- Able to translate a CIO and CISO security concerns into a variety of software solutions and use cases
- Comfortable across operating systems commonly found at large organizations
- Knowledgeable with virtualization and end user computing concepts
- Familiar with general networking and end-user computing security and compliance issues/concerns
Why work for our Division:
Why work with our Group:
San Francisco, CA, US
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware's industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering and more safely consuming any application.
With 2015 revenues of $6.6 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, more than 75,000 partners, and 19,000+ employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you've always dreamed about? Dare to explore at careers.vmware.com.
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
Back to top