Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Sr. Sales Operations Analyst- Renewal Sales Operations
This role will provide operational leadership, support and be a business partner to the Airwatch Renewals and Emerging Products Renewal sales teams. Responsible for driving sales analytics, data modeling and providing business intelligence for all countries and sales regions/territories that make up the Airwatch/Emerging Product Renewals teams.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Provide critical business insight to business partners based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend action plans
- Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process, consolidation and analysis
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly opportunity pipeline analysis, data validation and identify gaps and actions required
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for the Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers and sales team performance
- Drive data quality, process and automation activities that improve process efficiencies
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, territory planning and coverage models
- Generate presentation material for business partners
- Collaborate with other sales operations teams and cross functional teams to drive business alignment
- Manage the quarter-end close process to enable sales team to achieve bookings targets
- Help align all major processes to global Center of Excellence standards
- Subject matter expert on corporate cross functional projects and initiatives
- Develop and manage key operational dashboards & status reports for sales management
- Act as a change agent to implement sales process improvement
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations, Finance or related field
- Superior analytical skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Self-starter with excellent time and project management skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strength in researching, understanding, distilling and communicating complex business issues, ideas and analyzing business impact
- Experience using CRM applications: Salesforce.com
- Enterprise software or high tech industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics or related field. MBA desirable.
Why work for our Division:
Why work with our Group:
Atlanta, GA, US
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware's industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering and more safely consuming any application.
With 2015 revenues of $6.6 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers, more than 75,000 partners, and 19,000+ employees in 120+ locations around the world. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you've always dreamed about? Dare to explore at careers.vmware.com.
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.
Back to top